Day 87 - Change Your Life July 25 2015
"10 Questions that Can Change Your Life
1. What if you inherited a bundle of money how would you spend it?
2. What if you inherited a bundle of money and did not need to continue working for a living, what would you change about what you do with your time and energy?
3. What if everything was the same for question #2 except you knew you only had 10 more years to live. What would you now do differently with the rest of your life?
4. What if everything was the same for question # 2, but now you only had one year to live. What would you immediately stop doing? What would you start doing differently?
5. What if you lived more often from your best self, what change would others most notice about you?
6. What if you could do yesterday over again, what would you do differently?
7. What if you truly believed (trusted) God loved you, forgave you and was for you, how would you feel different?
8. What if you truly believed (trusted) God’s version of reality, that this life is temporal. That there really is a heaven and really is a hell. What impact would it have on the way you lived today?
9. What if you measured your life by only one standard, not by how much you got done or how much money you made, but how well you loved God and loved others? How would you score?
10. What if you took some of the insights gained from honestly answering these questions and made changes to your life right now? What would they be? How would you feel?
You can start today to live differently."