Missed Pick Up Policies
We're growing- thank you for your support and your many referrals! We're excited to be feeding you all.
Due to higher order volume and the needs of our pick up sites, if you forget your meal pick up on Wed:
- All customers will need to contact us to request a late meal pick up appointment for Thursday. Appointments are subject to availability.
- Pick ups after Wed are possible only at our Lafayette kitchen by appointment and at the Longmont pick up during class times on Thursdays.
- Your meals will not be at the Outlook after the Wed pick up hours unless special arrangements have been made.
- If you have not contacted us by Thursday at 3pm about your meals we will donate your food to our appreciative hungry kitchen helpers.
Our favorite ways to remember Wednesday pick ups:
- Text PICKUP to 68398 to subscribe to weekly text reminders with pick up hours sent Weds at 11am.
- Set a recurring alarm on your fancy phone if you order regularly
- Add a Google (or other) calendar appointment with a reminder when you order
- Tell your family you've ordered!
We will help remind first time customers of their pick ups. We know getting into the cycle of the menus can take more than one try!
Thereafter all customers are responsible for remembering their meal pick ups.
Thank you for your cooperation and understanding!